Final Conference| HandUP TIME FOR INSIGHTS INTO CHILDREN'S RIGHTS
On September 25 2018, the final conference of the Hands Up Project was held in Portuguese Catholic University – Campuz Foz, in Oporto, Portugal. The event had 2 important moments. During the morning, the presentation of the Project was made by each of the partners:
- HandsUp Project by APDES Portugal
- Justice and Advocacy by SAPI Bulgary
- Positive Parenting by Camino, Germany
- Coaching and Awareness by Universidade de Alicante, Espanha
- Project Results Presentation by One Child One World, Greece
After the coffee break took place a round table of invited national and international experts who focused on children's rights.
In the afternoon a block of 4 workshops were organized and each participant had the opportunity to choose the two favorites in which he wanted to be present.